Plan a day exploring and learning all about Woodford’s rich train history! See all things trains here in Woodford County; even catch a train ride with Santa in December!
Recommended stay: Rose Hill cottage
Enjoy a relaxing stay at the Rose Hill Cottage in Downtown Versailles! The newly renovated cottage was built in 1877, and is full of the charm! Book through AirBnB.com!
- Downtown Midway
- Walk through the historic Downtown Midway, you might catch the train as it runs through Downtown!
- Nostalgia Station Toy & Train Museum
- Learn and see the rich train history right here in Woodford!
Enjoy lunch at Ricardo’s Grill & Pub – a former Southern Railroad Station in 1855!
- Bluegrass Scenic Railroad & Museum
- End your day with a relaxing ride through Woodford! Fun, themed rides every Saturday!